06 August 2008

Lisse (City), The Netherlands

Meanwhile..., at the other end of this rock, things are coming together. Things are packed, things are done, at least that's the idea. My bed is screaming for me and tomorrow I'll dive in a 17h trip through New York and Houston to finally rendez-vouz in Quito with the two hillibilly bros from South Dakota. About 2800 meters higher than my current wereabouts which is probably around the -6m. An altitude I will say farewell for quite some time. From there on the route will be interacting with our physical and amusement conditions. Maybe three days there, beter no days here, maybe skip this rabid dog-haunted town or crash for a while at a mojito-infested mountain village, who knows? Mighty Miyata sleeps in a cardboard box tonight and Will Surely be my 3rd amigo on this trip which is about to unfold..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Sven!! Hope you had a good trip and that you arrived save with your bicycle (en not to late) en Quito. First, a good rest and than adelante, aprender un poco de español que vas a necesitar en las próximas semanas durante el viaje!
Hope to hear soon from you.
Joke